|What hope is there for not using treatments and tests that don't work? Medicine is not just a science?it is a human activity. It entails ritual, custom, and the expectations of doctors, patients, and society. To safeguard against ineffective or harmful health care we need doctors who want to do the best they can for their patients, who are willing to continually question their own managements, and who have readily available sources of information about what does work. - Jenny Doust, senior research fellow, general practice|
|Home Products Support Email/Address Phone Orders or Help: 800-734-3588 (Pacific Time)|
Trace Gold Mineral Water
Trace Mineral Water with a touch of aeteric Gold.
The Proton Natural Ionic Toothbrush
This manual toothbrush is a revolutionary natural alternative health product toothbrush, invented in Japan. Studies there have demonstrated a significant reduction of bacteria and decrease in plaque in the mouth after use.
Using this toothbrush is like using a non-Fluoride toothpaste!
Is Fluoride Safe?
With the Proton Toothbrush TM, you avoid the danger of Fluoride eliminating the toothpaste you use. This lets you reduce your exposure to Fluoride and Fluoride poisoning. Too much Fluoride is a known toxin if taken internally. Pregnancy and Fluoride toxicity is especially a concern.
How Does It Work?
This toothbrush has two metal disks inserted on the back made of magnesium and copper. These disks interact with each other in the saliva creating a low voltage electric current which can magnetizes plaque away from the teeth and kill bacteria which causes bad breath.
The electric potential difference between precious metals and base ones generate both a voltage of 0.8 - 1.8 and an electric current of 20mA - 1200mA in the saliva as well as minus ion. Bacteria in your mouth will be killed by voltage over 1.3, thus you have the sterilization effect.
The action of electrons removes dental plaque from areas where conventional toothbrushes cannot reach.
How To Use
Brush for 2 minutes, gently on all surfaces. Brush thoroughly near the gum line. Give extra attention to problem areas.
No need for fluoridated toothpaste. If you still want to use toothpaste, use it with a regular toothbrush. after using the Proton Toothbrush.
It is normal to experience a little foaming with a slight metallic chlorine taste. This could be due to the ozone molecules.
Some discomfort may occur at first. This should go away after a few days.
The handle and head of brush is made of polypropylene.
The brush is made of Nylon made by DuPont.
If either of the metal disks loosens, replace the toothbrush immediately. The Metal disks can be hazardous if swallowed.
Replace the toothbrush every six months or when the bristles widen or become worn or split. If teeth are brushed with worn bristles, your gums may become injured or inflamed.
Proton ToothbrushTM is a trademark of BioWaves, LLC.
Only $17.95 Each
Quantities Can Be Changed In the Cart
Interview on Sound
What is Sound Therapy?
Sound Therapy Overview
Sound Therapy Tutorial
Sound Therapy History
Trying Sound Therapy Becoming a Practitioner Research
Store Home Sound Therapy Products Charts CDs Software Books (All) Sound Therapy Music Therapy Cancer Alternative Health Color Therapy Miscellaneous Color Therapy Products Color Therapy Glasses Glasses Display Books (Color) Charts Essential Oils Music and Sound Therapy Treatment CDs DVDs and Videos Health Products Gold Trace Mineral Water
Link To Us Send Us Your Suggestions Go To Related Links Link To The Site Map Send To A Friend
Health Information Alternative Cancer Treatment New Cancer Treatment Rife Machine Nutritional Database
Related Links Sound/Color Links Interesting Links Our Competitors
Report A Broken Link To Us Contact Information
Sound Therapy -
The information published on this web site is for entertainment purposes only and is in no way intended to dispense medical advice or opinion or to substitute for professional medical care, whether advice, diagnosis or treatment, by a medical practitioner. If you have a medical issue or feel ill, you should consult a health care professional.